Extraordinary Bodies are looking for a Technical Stage Manager and a Company Stage Manager to work on our new show Delicate. You can find a brief outline of the positions below. To find out more and to apply, click on the relevant recruitment pack button below.
If you would like this information in a different format or if you would like to discuss the role before applying, please contact our Producer, Nicole, on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone her on 07792676863 between 10am and 5pm from Monday to Friday.
Delicate uses a stripped back aesthetic with Chinese pole, acrobatics and contemporary dance on a bespoke sculptural set. There will be film projection and integrated creative access, including BSL and audio description. The cast range between 25 and 72 in age.
Click here to find out more about the show.
The technical details
Technical Stage Manager:
- Term: 7 month part-time freelance contract running 30th May – 27th November 2022, dependent on the work schedule agreed.
- Pre-production fee: £2200 (flexible working equivalent to 11 Days @ £200 per day.
In Rehearsals and on tour: 23 Rehearsal days @ £150 + Holiday £3,866.42. 31 Get in / Show days @£180+Holiday pay £6,253.51.
- Expenses: 13.5 Travel Days @ £90 + Holiday pay £1361.65. The company will provide accommodation, travel and per diems for every day that an overnight stay is required.
- Deadline to apply: 13th of May, 11:59PM.
Subject to the schedule worked and the addition of tour datesThe company will provide accommodation, travel and per diems for every day that an overnight stay is required.
Company Stage Manager:
- Term: 6 month part-time freelance contract, running 6th June – 27th November 2022, dependent on the work schedule agreed.
- Fee: £8,842.38 (holiday pay of 12.07% included). Expenses will be covered.
- Location: Creation and rehearsals are taking place in London, Plymouth and Norway, and the production will then tour to nine venues across the UK.
- Deadline to apply: 9th of May, 11:59PM.
Access and inclusion
We encourage applications from people who face systemic barriers to the arts, because we need diversity of thought, experience and approach more than ever.
Extraordinary Bodies welcome and actively seek applications from those currently underrepresented in our workforce and the arts community, particularly people of colour and disabled people (as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
We will work with you to remove any barriers to applying or attending a chat. If you have any questions about this role, you can get in touch with Nicole on 07792676863 or email@example.com.