It feels as if the world has turned upside down with the Covid-19 pandemic. All Extraordinary Bodies’ projects and touring productions involving direct contact are now postponed. But, we are still here, still creating, still being extraordinary.
Right now, we are:
- Looking after our family of artists, support workers and production staff.
- Joining in national conversations about emergency funding and the future of circus and making sure that freelance artists are part of the conversation.
- Available to support you with grant applications, and training in fundraising and practical access. If you need help please email email@example.com
- Making a new film work with our company of artists, linked to What am I Worth?
Moving forward, we will:
- fundraise, plan and offer our support to others in our communities.
- Share our existing films, music and writing online with our partners
- Offer support and solidarity to freelance artists and support workers.
- Work out with you how to make sure that our future together is good.
Extraordinary Bodies’s Covid-19 Statement Tools
Self-isolation can take a toll on our mental health. We want to share a few tools we think will help you remain positive during those strange times. Firstly, Trello’s guide on how to embrace remote work in a healthy way:
Secondly, a brilliant online database of creative isolation tools by MARCH Network. “With more people socially and physically distancing themselves, we want to share some home-based, creative ways to support mental health during these unique and uncertain times”. Click here to access the creative resources.
We hope you are all able to take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Boost your immune system, keep a reflection diary and stay in touch with one another. Let’s all stay positive in those challenging times! Love, The Extraordinary Bodies Team.
Photo © Dom Moore