- Circomedia – circomedia.com
- Cirque Bijou – cirquebijou.co.uk
- Diverse City – diversecity.org.uk
- Extraordinary Bodies – extraordinarybodies.org.uk
- National Centre for Circus Arts – nationalcircus.org.uk
Further Resources / Organisations
- Access to Work – gov.uk/access-to-work
- Doing Things Differently – doingthingsdifferently.org.uk
- Graeae – graeae.org
- The Macular Society – macularsociety.org
- Mencap – mencap.org.uk/easyread-video
- Photosymbols – photosymbols.com
- The Plain English Campaign – plainenglish.co.uk
- Shape Arts – shapearts.org.uk
- The National Registers of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People (NRCPD) – nrcpd.org.uk
- Disability Arts Online – disabilityarts.online
- Access all Areas – accessallareas.org
The Social Model of Disability – A quick guide, presented by the National Disability Arts Collection & Archive (NDACA), a project delivered by Shape Arts.
TedX talk: Circus and Autism – difference, creativity, community by Kristy Seymour
Extraordinary Bodies: Circus for Everybody – A short video about the integrated circus company
Extraordinary Bodies: The Future of Circus – This short video follows six personal stories of disabled people working or training in circus. Conversations explore how circus can be a career option, or a fun and exciting hobby for people of all ages and abilities.
Extraordinary Bodies: What am I Worth? Cast Member, Amelia Cavallo – a snippet of Amelia, sharing her love of circus.
Extraordinary Bodies: What am I Worth? Cast Member, David Ellington: a snippet of David, sharing his love of circus.
Milton Lopes – Elephant
Extant, Yellow Earth and Upswing – Flight Paths, featuring Amelia Cavallo
Tina Carter and artists – UNfrIQUE
Tina Carter, Sophie Partridge and Anton French – Hang-Ups!