Everyone is welcome at our shows and everyone is invited to access the stories we tell.
Every performance of Splash! will offer:
- Splash! The Visual Story for audiences to look at before the show.
- Live British Sign Language Interpretation for all performances.
- Live spoken audio description available through headsets at each show.
- Easy read programme, available in print before the show.
- Touch tours available before every performance for pre-booked small groups.
- Tough baskets of fabrics and costume samples.
- Different seating options are available (these will vary for each site and for the size of audiences).
Watch our BSL introduction to the show with performer and co-writer Donna Williams.
If you have any questions about wheelchair access and accessible toilets, please contact the individual venues, listed on our Tour Dates page.
Are you a circus professional interested in creating inclusive performance? Check out our trainer’s toolkit free resources: